Do you have important topics to discuss? Do you have something to tell about new developments in the navigation world? Then we would like to see you among speakers of the 13th International Navigation Forum.
- Speech/presentation covers results of scientific and applied research
- Speech/presentation contains analytical and marketing information
- Speech/presentation is delivered by a representative of state ministry or agency, regional, municipal administration.
Free of charge
- Speech/presentation is advertising
- Speech/presentation covers equipment or services of a company
- Speech/presentation is devoted to a particular company's activities
What does the Forum's speaker get?
- Presentation at one of the Forum sessions (Presentation slot is subject to approval by the event Organizing Committee)
- Participation in all activities of the Forum agenda
- Handout materials of the Forum.
- Free attendance of Navitech-2019 Exhibition
- Speaker’s photo and biography, speech summary placement on the Forum web site and in the Forum e-catalog
- Access to the Forum e-catalog
All applications for speaking opportunities will be reviewed by the Program Committee and approved on a competitive basis.
To learn more, please contact the head of our international event department
tel./fax: + 7 (495) 641 57 17